Why we need your data
We need your data to provide you with services. These in summary include services to;
- process your applications
We also need your data to;
- manage services provided to you
- train our staff to deliver services
- check the quality of services
- check our spending on services
- research and improve services for you
- deal with any enquiries or complaints you may hav
Who do we share your information with?
We will not share your data with others without your consent, unless the law allows for this or because they are processing your data on our behalf.
Where can i get advice?
If you want to know more about your rights relating to your data or you have a query or complaint regarding the way we have handled your data please contact our Data Protection Officer using the details below.
Data Protection Officer
City of Lincoln Council
Telephone: 01522 881 188
However, if you remain unhappy, then you have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone 0303 123 1113 (local rate)
To find out how the City of Lincoln Council may process your personal data, please read data protection and privacy notice